Bayara welcomes you to cook with us! Find everyday culinary inspirations here, for you to create a variety of delectable treats. From A to Z, we are here to help you plan a flow of food, your loved ones will undoubtedly enjoy.
Chicken & Green Lentils Pilaf
- Bayara Saffron blister pack -0.5gm
- Warm water - 6 tbsp
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp
- Clarified butter (Ghee) - 1 tbsp
- Boneless & skinless chicken breast - 4 pcs/600g(cut into chunks)
- Bayara Curry Powder
Pour warm water over saffron stands in a bowl to extract essence.
Heat 1/2 tbsp olive oil in a large skillet, tip the chicken chunks and set them aside.
Add the remaining oil;add onion,garlic,1tsp curry powder.Add some lime juice.
- 1 veal foot,cut in two pieces in length
- 600 grams beef meat for stew
- 4tbsp Olive oil
- 600 grams dry Bayara white beans
- 1 tpsp Bayara paprika powder
- 1 tsp Bayara caraway seeds powder
- 6 cloves of garlic
Soak the beans overnight
Put the 2 foot-halves,meat, the drained beans, olive oil and 1 gallon water in a tall vessel.
Boil for 1.5 hours
Add spices,garlic,salt and continue cooking for another 1.5 hours.